Below is a list of items needed to apply for a position with CELEBRANT SINGERS.
Acceptance cannot be confirmed until all materials requested below are received to complete your file.
- Application – with photographs.
- Spiritual Commitment recommendation – from your pastor, asst. pastor, or another individual qualified to comment on your spiritual commitment.
- Musical recommendation – from a teacher or another individual qualified to comment on your musical abilities.
- A recording containing:
- Your name, age, address, telephone number(s) and e-mail.
- Singing your range on a five-tone scale.
- Two, or preferably three selections (solo pieces, excerpts, etudes, hymn arrangements) of varying tempos showing interpretation and dynamic range, tone quality and overall ability. **
** NOTE TO ALL VOCAL AND INSTRUMENTAL AUDITIONS: A recital recording or a previously prepared demo CD will often be acceptable. It’s not necessary to go to a professional studio to prepare your recording. Please call our office if you have any concerns or questions regarding your audition recording.
SEND ALL AUDITION MATERIALS TO:
CELEBRANT SINGERS AUDITIONS
420 N. DUDLEY STREET
VISALIA, CA 93291